solid acid catalyst,
ZSM-35 Zeolite,Zeolite ZSM-35,ZSM-35 Molecular Sieve
Zeolite ZSM-35, also known as ferrierite, orthorhombic, FER topology skeleton structure, with vertical and tens, eight yuan ring ring crossing the two-dimensional pore system.
ZSM-35 as an acidic catalyst, mainly used for isomerization (such as n-butene skeletal isomerization of isobutene, xylene isomerization, n-C4 and C5 olefin skeletal isomerization reaction), aromatics alkylation, aromatization, olefin oligomerization, and reforming liquid naphtha reforming, catalytic cracking and reduce the pour point of fuel oil and other processes.
Mole Ratio: 30-300
Nominal Cation Form: Sodium/Hydrogen
Na2O Weight %: 0.05
Surface Area, m2/g: 340
|Nominal Cation Form||Na2O Weight %||Surface Area, m2/g|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS NO.:||Particle Size (μm):||0.2~2|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China (Mainland)||Application:||chemical catalyst||Brand Name:||Saint|
|Model Number:||ZSM-11||Specific Surface Area (m2/g):||≥350||Shape (mm):||
powder or pellet diameter:2~3;
cylinder diameter:2~3, length:3~5
|≥98||Loss of Ignition 550 ℃, (% m/m)||≤5||Bulk Density (g/L)||550|
* Packed with plastic woven bags (for powder ) or paper drums (for pellet and cylinder shaped zeolite) lined with plastics bag, net weight: 50kg (or customized as per customer’s demand).
* Passed by Certification for Safe transport of chemical goods.
* Prevented from moisture, rolling, sharp shocking, raining during transportation.
* Stored in dry and ventilated places, preventing from pollution and moisture.
* Offering technical solution and optimized applications.
* Timely delivery.
* 7*24 response sevice.
Contact Person: Mr. James.Li